Selling for David W. Shreve, Special Commissioner
- Excellent investment opportunity
- 2.48 acre corner lot fronts Leesville Rd and Mountain Top Ct
- Nicely wooded
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath home features living room with gas fireplace, kitchen, dining room, 2 main level bedrooms, and one upstairs bedroom. Original portion of home was built in 1940. Needs TLC.
- Mobile home included in sale features 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, and kitchen
- Nice pole building can be used for covered parking or as a pavilion for entertaining
- Workshop behind home
- Plenty of storage with five storage sheds
- From Altavista, head south on Main St to RIGHT on Bedford Ave (43N). 3mi to RIGHT on Wileman Rd. 3mi to LEFT on Leesville Rd. 1/4mi to drive on left.
- From Lynchburg, take Rt.29S 3mi to RIGHT on Lawyers Rd. 7mi to LEFT on Leesville Rd. 3mi to RIGHT to stay on Leesville Rd. 3mi to driveway on left.
AGENT ON SITE
- Thur, Sept.14 from 12-2pm
- Thur, Sept. 21 from 12-2pm
- Day of sale beginning at 11:30am
- Or by appointment
Property sells “AS-IS”, "WHERE-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Seller will convey title by Special Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins one hour prior to the sale. Please bring a valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license). Online bidders please register at least 24 hours prior to the auction to allow for the approval process.
Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
We prefer you or a representative bid in person or by phone. Online bidding is provided as a convenience. The Auction Company is not liable for technical difficulties that may affect or prevent your bidding.
A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check.
High bid is subject to court approval.
Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.