- Incredible 39 acre estate just 7 miles south of Roanoke on US-220
- Packed with everything you want in a tract of land - fields, woodlands, pond, stream, scenic views, privacy, and convenience
- Over 10 acres of open land divided into 5 paddocks
- Beautiful woodland in mature pine and hardwood
- Half acre stocked pond with dock and stone dam
- Approx. 1,500’ of frontage on Back Creek
- Straight shot into Roanoke up US-220
- Main Home
- 3,558 sq.ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- 2-car attached garage
- Newly renovated kitchen w/ large center island, beautiful custom cabinets, and plenty of conveniences
- Formal living and dining rooms and 3 fireplaces
- Relaxing sunroom overlooking the pond
- Large, unfinished basement offers plenty of storage
- In-ground pool with flagstone patio and extensive mature landscaping
- Guest Home
- 1,920 sq.ft., 3BR, 2BA guest home
- Attached 1-car garage
- Unfinished space in basement
- Ideal for rental income, family, or guests
- Can be sold off with 5 acres for $200,000. Contact agent for details.
- Modern equestrian facilities
- 12-stall barn with indoor ring, 12x12 stalls, air conditioned tack room, LED lighting
- 95’ x 206’ outdoor arena
- 5 paddocks totaling over 10 acres
- 3 run-in sheds and plenty of riding trails
Please note that masks are required when viewing the houses.
- Sun 7/19 from 1-3PM
- Sun 7/26 from 1-3PM
- Wed 7/29 from 12-2PM
- Sun 8/2 from 1-3PM
- Tue 8/4 from 4-6PM
- Private viewings other times are available by appointment
From Roanoke, take US-220S 7mi to RIGHT on Winter Dr. After crossing creek, turn right and proceed to home on left.
10% deposit due day of sale. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to approval by Seller. Click "Terms" tab above for complete terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Sale subject to approval by Seller.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.