SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Auction canceled.
Earley Farm Rd
Madison Heights, VA 24572
Live auction at:
Homewood Suites by Hilton
4021 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Online and phone bidding available.
Incredibly private wooded tract with scenic stream
- 127+/- wooded acres
- Half mile of frontage on Earley Farm Rd
- Partridge Creek, a beautiful rocky stream, flows through the property and is easily accessible
- 2nd stream on property flows from back of property into Partridge Creek
- Excellent camping spots along the creek
- Trails throughout
- Very private
- Mix of hardwood and pine w/ approx. 50 acres of 10 year old planted pine (planted 2013)
- Old homesite (chimney remains) on property
- Beautiful views from the ridgeline
- Property can be subdivided but selling as one tract
- One mile from the James River
- 12 miles from Lynchburg and 12 miles from Amherst
- Excellent recreational and hunting tract, private getaway, timber investment, or homestead
AGENT ON SITE
- Thu, Mar.2 from 12-2pm
- Sun, Mar.12 from 1-3pm
- Tue, Mar.21 from 12-2pm
- Private tours available other days by appointment
- Self-guided tours ok during daylight hours. Road into property on lower end leads to creek. No vehicle crossing at this time. Waders required to cross creek. Walking trail entrance on upper end of property.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg, US-29N Bypass toward Amherst. Cross James River to 1st exit for 210W. 1/2mi to RIGHT on Riverview Rd (672). 2mi to RIGHT on Wright Shop Rd (622). 1/2mi to keep RIGHT on Galts Mill Rd. 7.6mi to LEFT on Earley Farm Rd. 1mi to property on left.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to Seller approval. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: High bid subject to Seller approval.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.