2093 & 2125 W Lynchburg Salem Tpk
Bedford, VA 24523
Live auction held off-site at:
The Bower Center
305 N. Bridge Street
Bedford, Va 24523
Online and phone bidding available.
Tract 1: 2125 W Lynchburg Salem Tpk (Commercial Retail/Office Building)
- Highly visible location for your retail business or office on US-460 near Bedford
- Parcel 127A-4-1A1
- 0.669 acres
- Area is zoned C2 General Commercial
- 125' of frontage on US-460
- 2,966 sq.ft. built in 1950
- Formerly used as a pawn shop
Tract 2: 2093 W Lynchburg Salem Tpk (Residence)
- Parcel 127A-4-1B & 127A-5-3
- 1.968 acres
- Area is zoned C2 General Commercial but can be commercial or residential use
- 307.19' of frontage on US-460
- 2,316 sq.ft. home built in 1992
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Large, open living area
- Back deck overlooking pool and pool house (pool not functional)
- 1,200 sq.ft. garage (30' wide x 40' deep)
- Concrete drive
- Property needs a little TLC but would make an excellent home, rental, or office.
- Room Sizes
- Family 28x26 with fireplace
- Dining 22x15
- Kitchen 14x14
- Master 14x14 with master bath
- BR2 13x12
- BR3 11x12
Properties will be offered individually and as a whole.
AGENT ON SITE
- Thursday, Feb. 9 from noon-2pm
- Wednesday, Feb 15 from 3-5pm
- Tuesday, Feb 21 from noon-2pm
- Other days available by appointment
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Bedford, take US-460W 2mi to property on right.
- From Roanoke, take US-460E 24mi to property on left.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to court approval. Properties will be offered individually and as a whole. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by Special Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: High bid subject to court approval.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.