8344 Wards Rd,
Rustburg, VA 24588
Homewood Suites by Hilton
4021 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Online and phone bidding also available.
- This picturesque farm will never cease to delight you with it's misty mornings, glorious sunsets, and four beautiful seasons!
- 20.59 acres zoned B-GC Business with 257' of frontage on Wards Rd (US-29) offers numerous possibilities including picturesque farm or homestead, exclusive estate, event venue, commercial use, or development
- Classic brick Cape Cod
- 3,008 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths on the main level
- Solidly built, spacious, and open featuring 9' ceilings and maple floors
- Master suite with newly remodeled luxury bath with soaking tub and steam shower
- Well-appointed kitchen with vintage St. Charles cabinets and marble countertops
- Partially finished basement offers 2 extra bedrooms and a 3rd bath
- Amazing, finished attic with over 1,224 sq.ft. of storage and extra living space with wide stairway, maple floors, and PLENTY of closets
- Total of 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 7152 sq.ft. under roof!
- 1600 sq.ft. deck made for entertaining with gazebo, retractable awning, and propane connection for gas grill
- Charming 5,500 sq.ft. stable with 7 large stalls, plenty of storage, equipment bays, and new metal roof
- Lush pastures, extensive landscaping and hardscaping (including fountain pond), mature trees, and outdoor living spaces to take it all in!
- Space and view for special occasions, celebrations, and events.
- 2-bay detached garage plus paved drive and parking area
- Fenced pastures extend all the way to the back of property.
- Several acres of mature timber with trails and a stream
- Sells ABSOLUTE to the highest bidder
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
From Lynchburg Regional Airport, take US-29S 7mi to columed drive on right. Continue along drive to home on right. Parking is behind home.
AGENT ON SITE
- Wednesday, October 26 from Noon-2pm
- Sunday, October 30 from 1-3pm
- Wednesday, November 2 from 4-6pm
- Sunday, November 6 from 1-3pm
- Or by appointment. Call 434-847-7741
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about January 16, 2023. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Sells absolute to highest bidder.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about January 16, 2023.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.