436 Midgett Farm Rd
Concord, VA 24538
(Corner of Village Hwy)
Online and phone bidding also available.
- Highly visible location on Village Hwy in Concord next to Farmers Bank and just down from the post office and new Sheetz location at the corner of Village Hwy and US-460
- 0.793 acres zoned B-GC Business General Commercial
- 1594 sq. ft for office or retail space formerly used for an antique shop and tax office
- New metal roof
- 23'x25' garage and 24'x28' metal carport
- Over 300' of frontage on Village Hwy (Rt. 24) plus 141' on Tallyho Rd and 140' on Midgett Farm Rd
- Off- street paved parking with 4 parked spaces
- Served by septic system and well (public water available)
- Less than 900' to US-460 and centrally located between Lynchburg, Appomattox, and Rustburg
- Tax Assessed at $128,400
- Sells ABSOLUTE to the highest bidder(s)
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg: take US-460E to Concord. RIGHT on Village Hwy (Rt. 24). 900' to property on RIGHT just after passing Farmers Bank. continue to RIHT on Tallyho Rd and immediate RIGHT on Midgett FArm Rd to back entrance.
AGENT ON SITE
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 from Noon-1PM
- Friday, Sept. 23 from Noon-1PM
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 from Noon-1PM
- Day of Sale beginning at 11:30AM
- Or by appointment. Call 434-847-7741
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.