Gobblers Ridge Ln
Huddleston, VA 24104
- Located in beautiful Cedar Key subdivision. As you turn into Cedar Key, you are greeted with a sign that says "A Wildlife Refuge" and you proceed through the beautifully wooded Bourassa State Forest (288 acres). It is a gorgeous drive through mature hardwood forest to the property.
- The property is located at the end of a beautiful cove and contains 9 lots (8 residential building lots and 1 green space) but is selling as a whole
- Dock in place and registered with AEP. Depth at the dock was measured at 21" which is great for very shallow draft boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, floats, etc.
- Just 3 miles from Mitchell’s Point Marina
- Zoned AP Agricultural Preserve (1 of only 2 properties in the subdivision with this less restrictive zoning)
- Beautiful level to rolling land with nice access to lake
- Approx. 1.5 acres of open land clear to the lake
- Gravel road through property
- Road frontage on Gobblers Ridge Ln
- Association fee of $200 per lot per year ($1600/year total) which covers road maintenance
- Adjoins the Bourassa State Forest which is NOT open to the public providing plenty of additional privacy
- With up to 8 building lots, you can maxize the potential of this waterfront property or use it for one or two special properties. Great spot for your new home(s), cabin(s), or private weekend getaway!
- Very few restrictions! Cedar Key Estates is comprised of several subdivisions including Gobblers Ridge (which includes this property). The blanket Cedar Key Estates HOA's main function is to maintain the private road system in the community. Therefore, it currently only has 3 regulations which were put in place to protect the road system (see "Documents" tab). Owners in Gobblers Ridge have opted to allow restrictions to expire and currently operate under Bedford County Code. So, in general, there are very few covenants and restrictions so just about anything allowed under Bedford County's AP zoning is permitted on this property.
- RARE find in Smith Mountain Lake
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- Moneta: From Rt.122 in Moneta, take White House Rd for 10mi to RIGHT on SML Pkwy (626). First LEFT on Tolers Ferry Rd (608). 4mi to RIGHT on Cedar Key Ln. 0.3mi to RIGHT on Gobbler Ridge Ln. 300ft to gated drive on RIGHT.
- Altavista: From Rt.29 in Altavista, take Rt.43N 2mi to RIGHT on Bishop Creek Rd. 7mi to LEFT on SML Pkwy (626). 6mi to LEFT on Dundee Rd (734). 5mi to LEFT on Tolers Ferry Rd (608). 0.4mi to RIGHT on Cedar Key Ln. 0.3mi to RIGHT on Gobbler Ridge Ln. 300ft to gated drive on RIGHT.
- Contact Mike Torrence 434-660-5159 or Micah Torrence 434-610-3182