Tabscott Rd (across from 3180 Tabscott Rd)
Columbia, VA 23038
Live auction held off-site at:
Goochland County Fire Station #6
4810 Three Chopt Rd, Louisa, VA
Online and phone bidding also available.
- Beautifully wooded tracts for your new home, private hunting preserve, or weekend getaway!
- Located East of Zion Crossroads just 9 miles off I-64 and 45 minutes from Charlottesville, Richmond, and Lake Anna.
- Private setting with excellent access.
- 670' of frontage on Tabscott Rd plus long frontage along private right-of-way
- Nicely wooded with Loblolly pine along Tabscott Rd transitioning to beautiful mature hardwoods heavy in white oak! Timber cruise available.
- Excellent whitetail deer and turkey hunting
- Interior stream. Little Byrd Creek crosses back corner of property
Offered in 3 Tracts and As A Whole
- Tract 1: 53.87 Acres( Parcel 17-15-0-B-0)
Beautiful hardwoods and scenic creeks highlight this tract. Choose from several great building sites. 259’ of road frontage and long frontage on private drive for great access to the heart of this scenic property. Little Byrd Creek crosses back corner.
- Tract 2: +/-6.5 Acres (part of Parcel 17-15-0-A-0)
Nice building tract with 200’ of road frontage. Majority in Loblolly pine.
- Tract 3: +/-9.45 Acres (part of Parcel 17-15-0-A-0)
Nice building tract with 211’ of road frontage. Majority in Loblolly pine.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Charlottesville, I-64E 26mi to exit 148 to LEFT on Rt.605 South. 6mi to LEFT on Community House Rd (610). 3mi to RIGHT on Tabscott Rd (603). 1/2mi on left.
- From Richmond, I-64W 34mi to exit 148 to RIGHT on Rt.605 South. 6mi to LEFT on Community House Rd (610). 3mi to RIGHT on Tabscott Rd (603). 1/2mi on left.
- From Zion Crossroads, US-250E 11mi to RIGHT on Rt.605 South. 6mi to LEFT on Community House Rd (610). 3mi to RIGHT on Tabscott Rd (603). 1/2mi on left.
AGENT ON SITE
- Thurs, July 21 from 4-6pm
- Sun, July 24 from 1-3pm
- Wed, July 27 from 4-6pm
- Sun, July 31 from 1-3pm
- Self-guided tours ok during daylight hours.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: High bid subject to approval by Seller.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.