Paradise Rd (adjacent to 1309 Paradise Rd)
Concord, VA 24538
Live auction held off-site at:
Liberty Mountain Conference Center
3700 Candlers Mountain Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Online and phone bidding also available.
- 203 wooded acres in Concord near the Appomattox/Campbell County line
- Great location convenient to some of Lynchburg's largest employers
- BWXT: 6 miles
- Liberty University: 13 miles
- Centra Lynchburg General Hospital: 14 miles
- Just 5.5 miles to US-460 near Moore's Country Store
- Just 6 miles to Concord (new Sheetz)
- Accessed by 50' right of way along shared drive from Paradise Rd
- Nice, newly graveled road system through property
- Majority in planted pine. From timber cruise: "The pine is good to very good quality, typical for unthinned planted stands. The Streamside Management Zones and adjacent hardwood areas have very good species distribution and overall quality. The hardwood areas are heavy to Yellow Polar, White Oak, and Red Oak."
- Great for private home tracts, timber management, hunting, and recreation
- Appomattox County tax parcels 34-A-12
- Sells ABSOLUTE to the highest bidder(s)
Offered in 5 Tracts and As A Whole
- TRACT 1: +/- 28.8 acres
- TRACT 2: +/- 30.5 acres
- TRACT 3: +/- 22.5 acres
- TRACT 4: +/- 64.3 acres
- TRACT 5: +/- 57.3 acres
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg: 460 East to Mt Athos Rd exit. 0.1mi to first RIGHT on Stage Rd. 3mi to LEFT on Paradise Hill. 1.7mi to LEFT into driveway (just before Arrowhead Rd on right). Continue along driveway past both houses and follow right of way into wooded property. Tracts 1 and 2 to left and Tracts 3, 4, 5 to right.
AGENT ON SITE
- Sunday, June 26 from 1-3PM
- Wednesday, July 6 from 4-6PM
- Tuesday, July 12 from 4-6PM
- Self-guided tours ok during daylight hours.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.