2438 Perrowville Rd
Forest, VA 24551
Live auction held off-site at:
Hilton Garden Inn
4025 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Online and phone bidding also available.
- Maymont Farm is a beautiful gem ripe with development potential nestled between several premier Forest communities including Farmington, Ivy Hill, Ivy West, Preserve at Elk Creek, Elk Crest, and is one of the last remaining large tracts on Perrowville Rd with public water and sewer
- Approx. 900' of frontage on Perrowville Rd plus additional frontage on Callie Dr
- Public water and sewer with 16” water line and 6” force main sewer line available along Perrowville Rd
- Land lays extremely well with large, open fields
- Views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Peaks of Otter
- Home was built in 1880 and features 2,366 sq.ft., 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and new heat pump
- Zoned PID
- Total of (4) tax parcels 98-A-69A, 99-4-1A, 99-A-1D, and a portion of 99-4-1
- Total tax assessment is $2,536,500
- Property is in land use. Purchaser responsible for any roll back taxes.
AGENT ON SITE
- Sun, Apr.3 from 1-3pm
- Sun, Apr.10 from 1-3pm
- Wed, Apr.13 from 12-2pm
- Wed, Apr.20 from 12-2pm
- Guided tours by appointment
- Self-guided tours ok anytime
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg, Rt.221S to RIGHT on Perrowville Rd. 1.4mi to entrance on left. Property begins at Callie Dr (across from Farmington entrance) and continues past the property's driveway.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Roll Back Taxes: Property is in land use. Purchaser responsible for any roll-back taxes.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.