124 Cedar Gate Rd, Monroe, VA
Live auction held on-site at:
124 Cedar Gate Rd, Monroe, VA
Online and phone bidding also available.
Commercial development corner with great visibility and access!
- Property: 2.2 acres at the corner of S Amherst Hwy and Cedar Gte Rd in Monroe, VA
- Amherst Parcels #137C4-A-18 and 137C4-A-16
- Zoning: B-2 Business allows for a wide variety of uses including medical, office, retail, day care, car wash, brewery, storage, car sales, auto repair and more.
- Location: Highly Visible corner on US-29 Buiness north of Madision Heights, Just 5 mins from Sweet Briar College
- Road Frontage: 653' of frontage on US 29 Business and 285' on Cedar Gate Rd
- Improvements: (2) older homes
- Access: Cross-over access and deceleration lane from US-29 Business plus access on Cedar Gate Rd
- Utilities: Public water, private septic
- Previous list price: $199,000; Minimum Bid price: $128,000
AGENT ON SITE
- Wed, Mar.9 from 12-2pm
- Wed, Mar 16 from 12-2 pm
- Guided tours by appointment
- Self-guided tours ok anytime.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg, take US-29N Business toward Amherst for 6mi to LEFT on Cedar Gate Rd. First property on right.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Sells to highest bidder at or above a bid of $128,000. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells to the highest bidder at or above the minimum bid of $128,000.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.