*** Please note new auction date of Sept.29 ***
8173 Scottsville Rd
Scottsville, VA 24590
Live auction held on-site.
Online and phone bidding available.
- Income producing property!
- 27.8 acres on Rt.20 just north of Scottsville
- Offered in 3 tracts. All tracts sell absolute to the highest bidder(s)!
- In cooperation with David Lee, Principal Broker at Lee & Associates, 10070 Mount Zion Rd, Linville, VA. 540-433-7222
Tract 1: 2.65 Acres with $4,000/month income
- 5,638 sq.ft. garage w/ 3 shop bays, reception area, office, storage room, loading dock, and 14x50 fenced storage area.
- 44x80 block warehouse w/ attached 7-bay equipment shed and detached 6-bay bulk storage shed.
- 199.81' of frontage on Rt.20
- Albemarle Co. Parcel 130-48 tax assessed at $538,250
Tract 2: 1.09 Acre Lot zoned Highway Commercial
- 199.48' of fenced frontage on Rt.20
- Majority is graveled parking lot
- Albemarle Co. Parcel 130-49 tax assessed at $293,800
Tract 3: 24.06 Acres zoned Rural Areas
- Majority is wooded with stream
- Ideal for your dream home with room to roam
- Albemarle Co. Parcel 131-18 tax assessed at $141,200
AGENT ON SITE
- Tue, Sept.14 from 12-2pm
- Tue, Sept.21 from 12-2pm
- Self-guided tours of land ok anytime. Commercial buildings are occupied and require an appointment outside of scheduled preview dates.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Charlottesville, Rt.20S 18mi to property on left.
- From Scottsville (at James River), Rt.20N 1.3mi on right just 1/4mi past the Food Lion Shopping Center.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.