17005 Oak St
Dillwyn, VA 23936
Town of Dillwyn
Live auction held on-site.
Can't attend the live auction? Online bidding is available.
- 4.219 acres on US-15 (Oak St) in the Town of Dillwyn
- Buckingham County Tax Parcel 125-4-1-102
- Zoned for commercial or residential use
- Property formerly used for trailer park
- Circa late 1800's home was once a tourist home and last used as a duplex. Currently a fixer upper in need of repair.
- As a duplex, it offers a total of 2,752 sq.ft. with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath on the main level and 3 bedrooms, 1 bath on the upper level and features slate roof and beautiful oak floors
- Property is served by public water and sewer
- 152' of frontage on US-15 with 50' entrance on western edge of property
- Back 2-1/2 acres is nicely wooded in mature timber incl. Poplar, Maple, Cherry, Red Oak, White Oak, and scattered Virginia and Loblolly Pine
- Tax assessed at $96,900
- Sells absolute to the highest bidder!
AGENT ON SITE
- Wednesday, May 26 from 12-2PM
- Sunday, May 30 from 1-3PM
- Thursday, Jun.3 from 4-6PM
- Self-guided tour ok anytime
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Richmond, US-60W 47mi to Sprouses Corner. RIGHT on US-15N. 2.3mi on left.
- From Charlottesville, Rt.20S 38mi to Dillwyn. LEFT on US-15N. 1mi on left.
- From Farmville, US-15N 16mi to Sprouses Corner. Cont. on US-15N 2.3mi to property on left.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.