Stony Creek Rd
Lynch Station, VA 24571
- Great opportunity for prime, deep water, lake front acreage
- Enjoy hunting, fishing, boating, trail riding, and more
- Incredibly private
- 4,142’ (0.78 miles) of scenic lake frontage
- 3,941’ (0.74 miles) of road frontage on Stony Creek Rd
- Majority wooded in a mix of mature pine and hardwood
- 2 acres of open land at old home site
- Several great building sites for your dream home and dock
- Trails throughout the property with multiple access points to the lake
- Tax assessed at $914,600
- Ideal for lake front estate, weekend getaways, or private hunting and fishing paradise
JUST ONE TRACT LEFT.
- Tract 1: +/-25 Acres - PENDING
Located at the end of Stony Creek Rd with prime lake frontage and 2 roads to the lake. Great tract for your dream home on the lake.
- Tract 2: +/-90 Acres - PENDING
Long frontage on Stony Creek Rd plus execellent lake frontage. Ideal for someone who wants a little more acreage to hunt and fish.
- Tract 3: +/-113 Acres - AVAILABLE
Frontage on Stony Creek Rd with excellent access road and nice lake frontage on beautiful cove. Old home site is on this tract. Ideal for someone who likes privacy, room to roam, and lake frontage.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- US-29 to Altavista, take exit for Rt.43N. Follow Rt.43N 6mi to LEFT on Chellis Ford Rd (630). 2mi to LEFT on Mt Airy Rd (631). 1.5mi to bear RIGHT on Stony Creek Rd (632). 2mi to property on right.
- For GIS purposes, property is across from 2350 Stony Creek Rd, Lynch Station, VA