Hat Creek Rd
Brookneal, VA 24528
Hat Creek Golf Course (approx. 1 mile from property)
437 Golf Course Rd
Brookneal, VA 24528
Online bidding available.
- Total of 68 acres on Hat Creek Rd just one mile from Hat Creek Golf Course
- Ideal for prime hunting and recreational tract, weekend retreat, or nice private estate
- Plenty of water with beautiful, rocky creeks and a very scenic section of Hat Creek flowing through the property
- Frontage is open field changing to a planted pine stand in the middle and becoming hardwoods near the creek and beyond
- ATV trails throughout
- Sells ABSOLUTE to the highest bidder(s)!
Offered in 7 Tracts
- Tract 1: 61 wooded acres on Hat Creek (Parcel #92-3-2) with old home site and modern well and septic from a mobile home that has been removed. Tax assessed at $115,500 with annual taxes of $189.
- Lot 8 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 1.141 acres (Parcel #92B-1-8) with 120.17' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $12,000 with annual taxes of $62.
- Lot 9 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 1.160 acres (Parcel #92B-1-9) with 110.16' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $12,000 with annual taxes of $62.
- Lot 10 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 0.884 acres (Parcel #92B-1-10) with 87.48' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $12,000 with annual taxes of $62.
- Lot 11 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 1.537 acres (Parcel #92B-1-11) with 75.01' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $16,000 with annual taxes of $83.
- Lot 12 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 1.048 acres (Parcel #92B-1-12) with 102' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $16,000 with annual taxes of $83.
- Lot 13 of Ros-Lynn Acres Subdivision: 1.037 acres (Parcel #92B-1-13) with 77.86' of road frontage. Tax assessed at $16,000 with annual taxes of $83.
AGENT ON SITE
- Sunday, Mar.14 from 1-3PM.
- Thursday, Mar.18 from 4-6PM.
- Wednesday, Mar.24 from 4-6PM.
- Sunday, Mar.28 from 1-3PM.
- Self-guided tours ok anytime. Take an aerial with you.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Lynchburg, US-501S to Rustburg. RIGHT on US-501S 15mi to LEFT on Swinging Bridge Rd (605). 4mi to LEFT on Hat Creek Rd (601). Half mile on right.
- For GIS purposes, property is located near 8748 Hat Creek Rd, Brookneal, VA
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s). Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.