3201 Tabscott Rd
Columbia, VA 23038
Live auction held off site at:
American Legion Post 215
3386 River Rd W
Goochland, VA 23063
Online bidding available.
- Great timber tract, beautiful residential lots, or prime hunting and recreational tract!
- Over 1,002 MBF of timber including 265.6 MBF of White Oak! Great winter tract with excellent access. Timber cruise by Timber Marketing & Management Inc.
- 1,206’ of frontage on Tabscott Rd (Rt.603)
- Road through property with brick column entrance
- Excellent hunting (whitetail deer, turkey)
- Centrally located just 45 minutes from Charlottesville, Richmond, and Lake Anna.
OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
- Tract 1: +/-15.95 Acres (Parcel 17-15-0-A-0)
Nice pine stand with 286MBF of mature loblolly pine. 411’ of road frontage. Lays well. Nice home site.
- Tract 2: +53.87 Acres (Parcel 17-15-0-B-0)
Majority in beautiful hardwoods with some mature pine at the front, scenic creeks, and Little Byrd Creek crosses the back corner. 259' of road frontage. Great tract!
- Tract 3: +14.93 Acres (Parcel 17-15-0-C-0)
Majority in nice hardwoods with some mature pine at the front. 535’ of road frontage. Nice home site.
- Bidding will be "by the acre, high bidder's choice" meaning bidding will be on a per acre price and the high bidder will have their choice of available tracts. High bidder may take one or multiple tracts. If the first high bidder takes all 3 tracts, the sale will be over. If the first high bidder only takes one or two tracts, the sale will continue until all tracts are sold. The individual tracts will be then grouped and offered as a whole at the end. Online bidders will have 45 seconds to make their choice of tract(s) if they are the high bidder during the "bidder's choice."
AGENT ON SITE
- Friday, Jan.8 from 12-2pm
- Wednesday, Jan.13 from 12-2pm
- Sunday, Jan.17 from 1-3pm
- Self-guided tours ok anytime. As always this time of year, blaze orange is recommended.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Charlottesville, I-64E 26mi to exit 148 to LEFT on Rt.605 South. 6mi to LEFT on Community House Rd (610). 3mi to RIGHT on Tabscott Rd (603). 1/2mi on left.
- From Richmond, I-64W 34mi to exit 148 to RIGHT on Rt.605 South. 6mi to LEFT on Community House Rd (610). 3mi to RIGHT on Tabscott Rd (603). 1/2mi on left.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to approval. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: High bid subject to approval by Seller.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.