195 Coopers Mountain Rd
Martinsville, VA 24112
Live auction held on site. Online bidding available.
- Incredible 40 acre estate packed with some amazing features!
- Beautiful rural setting just 13 miles south of Rocky Mount
- Top notch facilities for entertaining, relaxing, gardening, and working on just about anything
- Franklin County Tax Map #:1200004801A
- Tax assessed at $804,500
- The incredible home offers 5,942 sq.ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths
- Large master suite with fireplace, walk-in closet, and luxurious bath
- Spacious living room with vaulted, exposed beam ceiling and rock fireplace
- Large, eat-in kitchen perfect for entertaining
- 12x20 attached greenhouse (additional commercial greenhouse on property too!)
- Full generator back up
- Incredible outdoor area with heated pool, waterfall, diving board, pool house with full bath, and spacious deck
- Extensive landscaping and outdoor lighting
- 5-car garage with finished interior and full bath
- Wrought iron gated entrance
- Paved drive
- 50x80 heated shop with bath and (2) drive-in overhead doors
- 20x60 commercial greenhouse w/ generator backup
- Restored log cabin
- Storage barn with lean-to shed
- Small shop for farm equipment
- Gazebo over small creek
- Plenty of open fields for horses or livestock
- 4-board fenced road frontage
- Long frontage on Snow Creek
AGENT ON SITE
- Sun Nov.1 from 1-3PM
- Wed Nov.4 from 12-2PM
- Sun Nov.8 from 1-3PM
- Thu Nov.12 from 2-4PM
- Sun Nov.15 from 1-3PM
- Sale Day at 11:30AM
- Private showing other times by appointment
- From Rocky Mount, take US-220S 8mi to LEFT on Muddy Fork (618). 5mi to LEFT on Coopers Mountain Rd. 1/4mi on left.
- From Martinsville, take VA-174W 3mi to RIGHT on VA-108N. 5mi to LEFT on Mountain Dr. 1mi to RIGHT on Coopers Mountain Rd. 1/4mi on left.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
REAL ESTATE AGENTS: 2% Commission Available. CLICK HERE to download the registration form.
***The "Foreclosure Sales Contract" has bee added to the Downloads section for review.***
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by Special Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30 AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: Property sells to the highest bidder.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days. ***Any funds mailed or not received day of sale, must be by certified check.***
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale. ***Please see the "Foreclosure Sales Contract" in the Downloads section for updated information.***
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.