0 Moneta Rd
(next to Post Office at 14211 Moneta Rd)
Live auction held on site.
Online and phone bidding available.
Beautiful tract near Smith Mountain Lake ideal for your private estate or residential / mixed use development!
- 129.2 acres with +1,400’ of road frontage on Moneta Rd / Rt.122
- Located near Downtown Moneta between the Moneta SML Library and Moneta Post Office
- Just 3mi from Smith Mountain Lake / Hales Ford Bridge / Bridgewater Plaza & Marina
- Approx. 55 acres of beautiful open land with creek and views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Balance is beautifully wooded natural hardwood forest
- Public water on property (20” main)
- Public sewer is just over 2,000’ in either direction
- Consists of (2) Bedford County Tax Parcels: Map# 222-A-1B (99ac) zoned RPD Residential Planned Development and Map# 221-A-71 (30ac) zoned R1 Residential
AGENT ON SITE
- Thur, June 8, Noon-2PM
- Sun, June 11, 1-3PM
- Sat, June 17, Noon-2PM
- Wed, June 21, Noon-2PM
- Private tours available other days by appointment
- Self-guided tours ok during daylight hours
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Roanoke: Rt.24E 14mi to RIGHT at Staunton River High School onto Stony Fork Rd (801). 3mi to RIGHT on Rt.122S. 3.6mi to property on right.
- From Lynchburg/Bedford: US-460W to Bedford. Take exit for Rt.122S. At end of ramp, LEFT on Rt.122S. 13.6mi to property on right.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to Seller approval. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.