0 Browns Dairy Rd
Ridgeway, VA 24148
Live auction held at:
Grand Fiesta Event Center
6812 Greensboro Rd, Ridgeway, VA
Online and phone bidding available.
Beautiful and productive timber tract and private hunting preserve!
- 273.8 acres near the Virginia / Carolina line
- Convenient access to US-220
38mi from Danville, VA and the NEW Caesar's Casino
36mi from Greensboro, NC
40mi from Winston-Salem, NC
50mi from Smith Mountain Lake
- Near Commonwealth Crossing Business Center, a strategic Virginia business site
- Majority in well-managed Loblolly pines planted in 1999-2000 (timber cruise available). All rights convey - no timber being reserved!
- Managed hunting preserve for over 15 years with camp area, food plots, shooting lanes, trails, and stand locations (buildings, feeders, stands, etc not included in sale). Hunt club is interested in continuing the hunting lease.
- Private and secure with some great views!
- Located within the Marrowbone Reservoir high water line plus frontage on Patterson Branch and several interior streams
- Excellent interior road through property
- 4-wheeler trails throughout
- Zoned A1
- Tax parcel 71.4(000 )000 /012
AGENT ON SITE
- Wed, May 31 from Noon-2PM
- Sun, Jun.4 from 1-3PM
- Thu, Jun.8 from 4-6PM
- Sun, Jun.11 from 1-3PM
- Self-guided tours ok anytime during daylight hours
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
- From Danville: US-58W to Martinsville and take US-58W Bypass 6mi to exit for US-220S toward Greensboro. 7mi to North Carolina border and RIGHT on Martinsville Loop/Horsepasture Price Rd. 2mi to RIGHT on Fall Creek Rd. 1/4mi to RIGHT on Browns Dairy Rd. 0.4mi to end of state maintenance. Continue onto gravel road (20’ deeded easement) 0.4mi to locked gate. Property starts 0.4mi past locked gate.
- From Greensboro: US-220N toward Virginia. Before state line, LEFT on Martinsville Loop/Horsepasture Price Rd. 2mi to RIGHT on Fall Creek. 1/4mi to RIGHT on Browns Dairy. 0.4mi to end of state maintenance. Continue onto gravel road (20’ deeded easement) 0.4mi to locked gate. Property starts 0.4mi past gate.
- 10% deposit due day of sale by cash or good check. Closing on or about 30 days. 5% buyer's premium. High bid subject to approval. Click on "Terms" tab for full terms and conditions.
Terms: Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
Warranty: All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Title: Seller will convey title by General Warranty Deed free and clear of all liens.
Registration: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. On-site registration begins at 11:30AM day of sale. You may also pre-register on our website or phone app. Deadline for phone and online bidding registration is 6PM EST on the day prior to the auction. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) may be required to register onsite or online.
Online Bidding: Online bidding is available for your convenience. However, due to the technical nature of online bidding, bidder acknowledges that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions will not be responsible for missed bids from any source. Online bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the prebidding function and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or phone and receive instructions for signing the Contract of Purchase (must be returned within 24 hours) and submitting the Deposit (see below).
Announcements: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the Property.
Approval: High bid subject to approval by Seller.
Buyer's Premium: A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Deposit: Deposit equal to 10% of final contract price (bid price plus buyer's premium) due day of sale by cash or good check. Online bidders may overnight deposit or wire transfer funds so it is received within 2 business days.
Closing: Balance of Purchase Price shall be due at closing on or about 30 days after the sale.
Agency: The auction company and its representatives represent the sellers.