Important Auction Notes
1) This is a bulk estate auction. These are large lots and consist of thousands of items each. Unfortunately, we cannot sell individual items separately. If you are the high bidder, we ask that you remove as much as you can to help the estate clear the home.
2) Due to limited parking, this will be an ONLINE ONLY auction. If you do not know how to bid online, one of our associates can help you navigate the process at one of the open houses or by phone.
3) There are 2 scheduled preview days. Due to limited parking, you must schedule an appointment to attend the preview. Please reserve your spot by clicking the link in the Preview section below.
4) You are buying as-is and where-is. Packing and removing are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Selling for the Helen Dalton Estate. Helen was an avid antique collector and dealer.
Lot 1: 1989 Coachman Catalina RV, garage kept, 26k miles on odometer
Lot 2: Entire contents of main level incl. furniture, antiques, collectibles
Lot 3: Entire contents of basement incl. furniture, antiques, collectibles
Lot 4: Contents of attached garage and attic incl. tools and holiday decor
Lot 5: Entire contents of shop incl. antiques and collectibles
Lot 6: Contents of garden shed and outdoor items
Lot 7: Jewelry Collection - 1000s of pieces, mostly costume; some vintage items; a few items of gold and sterling silver
Lot 8: Lot of (67) Madame Alexander dolls most still in the box
Click the BID ONLINE NOW button to see additional details for each lot.
- Friday, May22 from 10am-4pm by appointment only
- Monday, June 1 from 10am-4pm by appointment only
- Please reserve your spot by clicking the link below. Appointments are 1 hour long with 4 appointments available each hour. Bring as many people as you want but we ask that you come in one vehicle.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PREVIEW TIME
Preview/Pick Up Location
3687 Wards Rd
Located on US-29 4mi north of Altavista
Online only. 10% buyer’s premium. All items sell to the absolute to the highest bidder(s). Full settlement by cash, check, or credit card (3% fee for credit card). Click on the Terms tab to view the complete Terms and Conditions for this auction.
Property sells "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. You will need a credit card to register online or call for additional options.
This in an online ONLY auction. Online bidding will begin at 8am EST on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 and will conclude at 6PM on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. There is a soft closing meaning if a bid is placed in the last 3 minutes of the auction, the bidding on that item will be extended for 3 minutes until no further bidding occurs.
Full Settlement by cash, good check, credit card, or wire transfer within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction. There is a 3% convenience fee for credit cards.
All items sell absolute to the highest bidder(s).
Titles will be available day of sale for cash or credit card buyers. If paying by check, the title will be released/mailed once payment has cleared.
All items must be removed before 6PM on Sunday, June 21, 2020. No items can be removed until payment clears. Packing, removing, and/or shipping is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Any damage to the real estate by the Purchaser or its agents is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
The Auction Company and its representatives represent the seller.