- Beautiful Bedford County farm
- 56 acres with 30 acres of scenic, lush open land with the balance in mature hardwoods
- Approx. 2300’ of road frontage on Stony Fork Rd (Rt.801)
- Small stream
- Scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Minutes from Smith Mountain Lake
- Famous Bedford County hunting (deer, turkey, dove)
- Charming home built in 1950 offers 1752 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a basement
- Older farm house on property used for storage
- Several outbuildings incl. small equipment shed and storage shed
- Located just 2mi from Staunton River High School, 8mi from Smith Mountain Lake, 10mi from Bedford, and 18mi from Roanoke.
- From Hales Ford Bridge (SML), Rt.122N 7mi to LEFT on Stony Fork (801). 1mi to farm on right.
- From Bedford, Rt.122S 10mi to RIGHT on Stony Fork (801). 1mi on right.
- From Roanoke, Rt.24E 15mi to RIGHT on Stony Fork (801). 2mi on left.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Read & Co.
101 Annjo Ct, Forest, VA
Mike Torrence (434) 660-5159
Micah Torrence (434) 610-3182
Torrence, Read, Forehand Auctions, L.C. is not affiliated with Coldwell Banker Real Estate, LLC and is operated independently from Coldwell Banker Commercial Read & Co.