Property sells "AS-IS" and "WHERE-IS"without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. You will need a credit card to register online or call for additional options.
This in an online ONLY auction. Online bidding will begin closing at 12 PM (Noon) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Items will close in groups of 15 items at a time. There is also a soft closing meaning if a bid is placed in the last seconds of the auction, the bidding on that item will be extended for 60 seconds until no further bidding occurs.
A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price. Additional 3% charge for credit card.
The GMC pickup (Item 1) has a 5% buyers premium and 3% credit card fee.
Full Settlement by cash, good check, or credit card within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction and prior to removal. Items/titles may be held until payment clears.
The GMC pickup sells to the highest bidder at or above $40,000. All other items sell to the highest bidder without minumums or reserves.
All items must be removed before 5PM on Saturday, November 5, 2022 unless other arrangements are made with auctioneer. No items can be removed until payment is received. Any damage to the real estate by the Purchaser or its agents is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Purchasers may pickup firearms beginning Tuesday, Nov.8 at Black Dog Sporting Goods, 20436 Lynchburg Hwy, Suite D, Lynchburg, VA. Purchasers of firearms MUST:
- have remitted payment to TRF Auctions by Saturday, Nov.5. Black Dog does NOT collect payment for firearms.
- be a resident of Virginia and be able to provide a valid Virginia Driver's License.
- be at least 18 years old for rifles or shotguns and at least 21 years old for handguns.
- must be able to pass a background check.
- The registered bidder must be the one who picks up the firearm.
- Background check and transfer provided by Black Dog Sporting Goods, 20436 Lynchburg Hwy, Suite D, Lynchburg, VA 24502. Background checks are $17 per firearm payable to Black Dog Sporting Goods.
The Auction Company and its representatives represent the seller.