Selling for the estate of Benny & Betty Rogers and Family. Over 400 lots!
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
BIDDING BEGINS: Monday, Oct.24 at Noon
BIDDING ENDS: Items begin closing November 2 at Noon
PREVIEW DATES: Thursday, Oct.27 from Noon-6pm and Tuesday, Nov.1 from Noon to 4pm
Items located at 118 Commerce St, Brookneal, VA
Truck, trailer, firearms, coins, furniture, antiques, vintage, collectibles, advertising, tools, household, kitchen items and much more!
Pickup Truck, Trailer
- 2011 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab with Duramax 6.6 HD Diesel, Allison transmission, goose neck hook up with only 14,700 miles! Minimum bid of $40,000 and 5% buyers premium.
- 1991 Burk 20' Goose Neck Trailer, dual axle, 10,000 lb gross, 5-ton axles, 8 lug
- Silver Coins
- Graded Coins
- Sets and Special Releases
- Steel penny rolls
- $2 red seal bills & more
- Great selection of 50+/- firearms
- Rifles (Remington, Browning, etc)
- Pistols/Revolvers (Ruger, S&W)
- Antique to Modern
- Hunting grade to Collector grade
- Many never been shot
- Metal signs including impressive 3'x17' Brookneal Farmstore sign
- Liquor & Beer, & Tobacco Advertising
- Matchbox Cars
- Tank models
- Unopened Baseball/Football cards
- Vintage Toys
- Extensive Music/Vinyl collections
- Occupied Japan
Furniture / Household
- Antique, Vintage, and Modern furniture
- Marble top buffet
- Marble top table
- Solid wood pieces
- Beautiful walnut drop leaf table
- Beds, chairs, desks, patio furniture and more!
- Silver plated serving sets
- Cast iron
Please take note that pictures may show items on shelves and tables that are not included in the lot. Furniture is not included unless noted in description.
- Thursday, Oct. 27 from Noon-6pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 from Noon-4pm
- Thursday, Nov. 3 from 9am-2pm
- Saturday, Nov. 5 from 9am-5pm
- All items need to be removed by 5pm on Nov.5 unless prior arrangements are made with Auction Company.
From Rustburg, US-501S to Brookneal. RIGHT on Main St. cross railroad tracks to immediate RIGHT on Depot St. Building on right.
Item #1 GMC Pickup: Full settlement by cash, good check, or credit card. Sells to highest bidder with a bid equal to or above $40,000. 5% buyer's premium (3% additonal fee for credit card).
Items #2 thru End (everything except GMC pickup): Full settlement by cash, good check, or credit card. These items sell without minimums or reserves. Firearms have specific restrictions. 10% buyer's premium (3% additonal fee for credit card). Click "TERMS" tab for full details.
Property sells "AS-IS" and "WHERE-IS"without warranties of any kind. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the Property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company.
Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. You will need a credit card to register online or call for additional options.
This in an online ONLY auction. Online bidding will begin closing at 12 PM (Noon) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Items will close in groups of 15 items at a time. There is also a soft closing meaning if a bid is placed in the last seconds of the auction, the bidding on that item will be extended for 60 seconds until no further bidding occurs.
A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price. Additional 3% charge for credit card.
The GMC pickup (Item 1) has a 5% buyers premium and 3% credit card fee.
Full Settlement by cash, good check, or credit card within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction and prior to removal. Items/titles may be held until payment clears.
The GMC pickup sells to the highest bidder at or above $40,000. All other items sell to the highest bidder without minumums or reserves.
All items must be removed before 5PM on Saturday, November 5, 2022 unless other arrangements are made with auctioneer. No items can be removed until payment is received. Any damage to the real estate by the Purchaser or its agents is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Purchasers may pickup firearms beginning Tuesday, Nov.8 at Black Dog Sporting Goods, 20436 Lynchburg Hwy, Suite D, Lynchburg, VA. Purchasers of firearms MUST:
- have remitted payment to TRF Auctions by Saturday, Nov.5. Black Dog does NOT collect payment for firearms.
- be a resident of Virginia and be able to provide a valid Virginia Driver's License.
- be at least 18 years old for rifles or shotguns and at least 21 years old for handguns.
- must be able to pass a background check.
- The registered bidder must be the one who picks up the firearm.
- Background check and transfer provided by Black Dog Sporting Goods, 20436 Lynchburg Hwy, Suite D, Lynchburg, VA 24502. Background checks are $17 per firearm payable to Black Dog Sporting Goods.
The Auction Company and its representatives represent the seller.